BandTool Wins Best in Show at NAMMPosted on February 16, 2017
ST. LOUIS MISSOURI – St Louis Music is thrilled to distribute BandTool, which brought home a Best in Show award in the accessories and add-ons category at Winter NAMM 2017 last month.
Best In Show is the popular Sunday-morning breakfast panel discussion at NAMM U. It featured 19 new products and eight companies that exemplify excellence at The NAMM Show 2017.
Six top retailers retail-buyers shopped NAMM for three days and presented their favorite products in four categories. On the morning of Jan. 22, in the Anaheim Hilton Hotel, they discussed their choices in front of more than 700 NAMM attendees. The categories included:
Best In Show — The best product or service that panelists saw at NAMM
Companies To Watch — Exhibitors with trendsetting products and/or services
Gotta Stock It — Products that retailers want to stock right now, if they haven’t already Best Accessories And Add-ons — A great product from the small-goods arena
This year’s panelists included:
- Sammy Ash, Chief Operating Officer, Sam Ash Music, Hicksville, New York
- George Quinlan, President, Quinlan & Fabish, Burr Ridge, Illinois
- Lynn Nicholson, General Manager, Rhythm Traders, Portland, Oregon
- Michael Doyle, Senior Vice President, Guitar Merchandising, Guitar Center,Agoura Hills, California
- Bobby Montemurro, Director of Pro Audio Sales & Marketing, Alto Music,Middletown, NY
- Gayle Beacock, Co-Owner, Beacock’s Music, Vancouver, WashingtonAnd here are this year’s selections:
BandTool was selected for the Best in Show Accessories and Add Ons by George Quinlan.
July 10, 2017
ST. LOUIS, MISSOURI – P. Mauriat is proud to announce that it is now shipping the PM-350 Bass Saxophone. The...
July 8, 2017
ST. LOUIS, MISSOURI – SLM Marketplace is thrilled to be the new distributor of Silvertone Electric Guitars in the U.S....